? ??????????????Twilight (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (9 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 1643 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Ed CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Secret Message!


It's a secret message from Spy Island! It says ONLINE NEXT WEEK! So, get ready! I just want to point out that the walkthrough will take a little longer, cause I will have to solve the mission to give you the walkthrough.

(The message was: GFDAFW FWPL OWWC) See if you can figure it out to see if I'm right)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks i love ya my name is speedy burger so if you see me talk 2 me





Cadences

lalala2020 said...

yo how do you enter the code do you type it do you click on the letters someone tell me

Amy said...

Um, for lalala2020, you don't enter it, it's nothing like that, you look at the secret code, find the letters to it, and you'll get the message